How To Change Courses
We realize that you need to find the right fit in your course based on level of difficulty, musical style, instructor approach, even the instrument you're inspired to study at any given moment. So we've made it easy for you to change your Peghead Nation course whenever you'd like. We do limit the number of times you are able to change courses each month, however. We currently allow two changes per month, per active course.
Here's how to change your course:
Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your course!
- Log into the site and follow the "My Account" button, which will take you to the My Account page.
- Under "Your Courses," you'll see links to your active courses, with links to upgrade your monthly subscription to an annual subscription, and a link to cancel your subscription.
- You'll also see buttons to Add a Course, and Change Courses. Click the Change Course button.
- Choose the course that you want to take from the menu.
- You'll see a page that shows the name of the course you're changing to, and a place to select the course that you are changing from. Click the green "Change Course" button next to the name of the course that you're changing.
- Once you change your course, you'll have access to all the lessons in that new course, and you'll lose access to the lessons in the previous course.
- Your billing date and cycle for the new course remain the same as they were for the course you're changing from.
- We allow two course changes per month, per active course.